Here at Cesar’s Concrete, we offer a variety of services to folks up and down the Front Range of Northern Colorado. Based out of Johnstown, CO, Cesar Mendoza has been providing exceptional craftsmanship with a dedication to craftsmanship and customer satisfaction for nearly a quarter of a century. Our service area includes Johnstown, Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor, Berthoud, Loveland, Longmont, and nearly everywhere in between!
In today’s post, we’ll be giving you a quick rundown of some of the most popular concreting projects we provide. From local concrete repair and resurfacing on cracked driveways to full-on foundation inspection and inspection, we’ve got you covered here at Cesar’s Concrete. Whether it’s commercial or residential concrete services you require, you can count on us to be affordable and reliable!
- Basement Waterproofing – basement waterproofing is an involved process which includes using specialized materials and advanced techniques to ensure that water is prevented from penetrating the basement of a house or a structure of some kind. If there is a high water table in your home-in-question’s area, you might want to consider both interior basement waterproofing and exterior waterproofing. If you have commercial interests, you might be interested to learn that waterproofing a structure from the exterior is the only method the International Building Code, or IBC, recognizes as officially acceptable to prevent structural damage. Water seepage usually happens over time and is most often found near gutters and window wells, but can also be caused by air pockets within concrete. At Cesar’s Concrete we make sure we are never the culprit for a problem like that.
- Foundation Inspection- a foundation inspection generally involves looking for foundation cracks, inspecting damaged walls, and other potential problem signs. In our 23 years of experience, we know what to look for and how to assess potential risk. For example, if your home has a slab foundation, we’ll check your brick veneer, fascia boards, or whatever the case may be. We also provide folks of Northern Colorado with high-quality, affordable foundation repair and testing.
- Patio Construction – Wwe offer custom patio design and installation here at Cesar’s. We understand that a beautiful, well-constructed concrete can increase the value to your home in addition to being useful and aesthetically pleasing. Get your free patio quote here!
Other Northern Colorado Concrete Services We Offer
- Basement Waterproofing
- Concrete Construction
- Concrete Cutting and Drilling
- Concrete Delivery
- Concrete Finishing
- Concrete Paving
- Concrete Pumping
- Concrete Refinishing
- Concrete Repair
- Concrete Resurfacing
- Concrete Stair, Step, and Ramp Construction
- Decorative or Stamped Concrete
- Foundation Construction
- Foundation Inspection
- Foundation Repair
- Foundation Testing
- Slab leveling
Get In Touch With Us Today
No matter where you live in the Front Range, there’s a good chance you’ll want to hire a local concrete contractor at some point in your life. Be it for commercial or residential purposes, we hope you consider us, because we consider ourselves a part of the NoCo community, and have done so for the last 23 years. When we perform a concrete installation on your home, we do it with the same attention to detail and effort as we would with a neighbor or friend. That’s the Cesar’s difference. Reach out to us today!