How Much Does It Cost To Replace Or Add A Concrete Patio In Northern Colorado?
Are you a homeowner in either Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, or he surrounding areas and thinking about replacing your old, cracked concrete patio with a new one? You may be thinking of doing this project but you have no idea how much something like this costs. Perhaps these are some of the questions you are asking yourself:
- How much will it cost to tear my old patio out and replace with a new one?
- What is the average price of a concrete patio replacement?
- Is it expensive to replace a concrete patio?
As a local installer who has removed and replaced hundreds of local Northern Colorado patios, we wanted to help educate homeowners on how much concrete patio projects cost. This article will be focusing more on normal concrete. By the end of this article, you should have a better idea about the costs associated with replacing or adding a new patio to your home.
If you are interested in decorative stamped and colored concrete, this article may be more useful to you: https://cesarsconcrete.com/how-much-does-stamped-concrete-cost-in-northern-colorado/
Concrete Patio Removal Cost
If you are tired of having an old and cracked concrete patio, and are wanting a better outdoor living space, the first step in the process would be removing your existing patio.
How Much Does It Cost to Remove A Concrete Patio?
Removing your patio normally costs between $500 and $4,000 on average, depending on the complexity of the project and the size of your existing patio. Some things that will influence your patio removal cost will be the:
- Size – The size of the biggest determining factor of your patio removal cost. Expect the cost per square foot for removal to be between $3 and $6 per square foot for your patio removal.
- Accessibility – Is your patio easy to access with equipment? Or will it be challenging to remove the existing concrete and have to be done by hand.
- Thickness of your patio – The thinner your patio is, the easier it will be to remove.
Replacing Your Concrete Patio
Homeowners in the Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Johnstown, and surround areas are very lucky to enjoy such beautiful weather in the Spring and Summer. When replacing your patio, you will want to consider everything you want and desire so you can do this project right the first time. Before you investigate this you may want to know how much replacing your patio will cost?
How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Concrete Patio?
Now that your old patio is removed and we have a clean slate to work with. The cost of pouring a new patio in Northern Colorado is usually around $5-$15,000 with some costing a little less and some costing more.
The best way to get an idea of how much your patio installation will cost will be to find out your patio square footage and then figure in a cost per square foot of around $8-$16 per square foot. The exact cost per square foot will depend on these 3 factors:
- Size – The more square foot you do, typically the lower your cost per square foot
- Design – There are so many things you can do with your patio. Add curves, color, stamping, make it multiple tiered, raise it, lower it, make it strong enough to hold a hot tub, add lighting, etc. Whatever you dream we can build, but this will have an impact on final cost.
Want to know exactly what your patio will cost? Request pricing from us using the button below:
Concrete Patio Examples and Costs Associated
Large patio with tiered stairs and a stamped concrete border fire pit area. New build home so no landscape removal. Half of the raised patio already existed. Square footage 1100
Total Investment: $19,900
Colored Patio with Smooth Border. No Existing landscaping removed. Square footage 700
Total Investment: $6,900
Patio with indented step. New build so no existing landscaping to remove. Square footage 500
Total Investment: $6,425